Re: 1994 540i Auto Transmission Service and Fluid

All cars will break......the "secret" is knowing when.

0-100K miles generally trouble free.

100K-200k miles  mechanically repairs will be needed. More than you may be
ready to
acknowledge.......Chrysler vehicles  will also need new interiors after 100K
(LOL!)

Ask me how I know.......? 30+ years of wrenching and curiosity .

Henri