Looking for a 1998 Z3 to buy

Greetings All,

I am looking for a 1998 Z3 with a 1.9L motor, 5-speed and as few options as
possible.  Condition of the car doesn't matter (nor does color), because it
is destined to become a race car.  In fact, I'll even take a wrecked car, as
long as it is rebuildable, but it has to be a 98.  I currently have a 96 Z3
(1.9L) with all the racing gear, and I need the 98 to transplant all of the
racing parts onto it (the 96 is ineligible to race after this year, and the
98 will have 2 more years of eligibility).

Anyone know if such a car is available?

Dave Nielsen

(BMW02Racer@domain.elided)