BMW factory victory race poster FS

Hi all,

I have a nice condition BMW factory race poster for sale. It is the kind
the dealers get to put up in the showrooms. The size is 24 X 36 inches
and it is in excellent condition--no tack holes, no tape, no fading. It
was never displayed.

Content: it is a victory poster for the Schumacher win in Montreal,
2001. This poster is from BMW Canada, and was not available in the US or
Europe as far as I know. It is has really nice multiple images, in color
of course.
For a photo of it email me.
I have only one (1).

Price (includes a strong tube and air mail shipping in No. America) is
US$20

Cheers,

Peter Cain
London, Ontario