Re: Pressure Bleeding experience + questions

"Michel Drainville" <MDrainville@domain.elided> wrote:

> So, does the flow of the caliper should have been like the clutch?
> If yes, are my calipers or lines full of rust or deposits?

YES and YES!
It's time to rebuild your calipers.

> If no, is that a result of the ABS causing a restriction?

No.
ABS will not allow you to bleed all of the old fluid out of the system
(unless you have access to MODIC to artificially trigger ABS to push the
old fluid out of the system). But whatever is outside of the ABS pumps
should bleed out.

HTH,
alex f