Where do you go for wheels?

I wrote before about getting burnt by an unethical merchant who shipped me
damaged wheels. Now that my credit card issuing bank has it resolved and I'm
looking at getting my wheels some place else. I'm still inclined towards ACS
Type II 18 x 8.5 w/ 235/35/18 on my 95 M3 - probably not the lightest wheel
for the money but for daily driving durability and classic-good-look come
slightly ahead. Bavarian Autosport is on the top on my list for sourcing but
I'd like to hear from fellow BMW drivers about your experience, good or bad,
from different retailers. Please feel free and let me know of reputable wheel
retailers you know or places I should stay away from. Thanks in advance for
your input.