New List Member with question about E36 (325IS)

Hi,

Greg Connolly here in Ottawa, Canada. I've been a member of the Alfa Digest
for years and have found its list
members to be very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or problems
that I have had. I'm hoping that
this will be the case on this digest as well, as I've just helped my son pick
up a nice '92 325is

We had the car pre- inspected before the purchase and  everything in the
drivetrain and all the mounts and
bushings checked out as rock solid, which is what we expected as the car has
always been dealer serviced
and maintained. But we've noticed a violent shudder from the rear end that can
be felt right through the whole
chassis when accelerating hard in a right hand turn (haven't tried it turning
left yet) Feels like you'd expect it to
feel if you were tramping it on a washboard dirt road.Very disconcerting. We
had it re-checked by the original
mechanic and he couldn't fine a thing wrong. Any ideas?

Greg: '81 Alfa GTV6 Track Car

Son Chris: '92 BMW 325is ... he's a happy guy with his Bimmer ... :-)