help, timing chain idler failure

Hello all,

I recently had a failure of the timing chain idler gear mount in my '91
318is. The timing plate, to which this idler mounts, is now unusable due to
the severity of the casting fracture. Therefore I am in need of a
replacement. The plate I am referring to mounts to the front of the engine
block and cylinder head, houses the timing chain, and is sealed by the
timing chain cover. I am wondering if these are commonly available,
aftermarket/dealer, or if a lister may have one available. Thanks in
advance,

Kasser