E30/325i/325iC parts available.

Hello All,

I just emptied out a house last weekend, and came up with a handful of
parts left over from one of my three E30 325iC's. Please - somebody take
them off my hands!

- - OEM factory stereo/cassette and trunk amp (ca. 1987)
Working fine when replaced. $25

- - BavAuto Stainless steel brake lines, full set
Never installed in my '92 325iC. 6 pieces comprises the full set. I think
they still sell for$125. How about $70 for my set?

- - SpeedBleeder valves
Two pairs, never installed. $20 for all

- - Convertible top and frame
This is the complete convertible top assemply. There are a couple slices
in the canvas and window, but it otherwise worked fine. When it came time
to replace my canvas, I found a complete assemply from a parts warehouse
that was cheaper than re-stretching the canvas, so this is the one that
came off my car. $150 obo?

- - Front subframe assembly
For all E30's, this is the bat-shaped, approx 4feet wide black subframe
to which sway bars and steering connect. Clean, and looks new. The dealer
wanted to charge $600 for this, I bought from a parts place, then sold my
'87 iC before installing it. $100

- - Tranny Mounts, $15

- - Front and rear, sway bar shackles and bushings
8 total pieces, $30

- - Brembo Rear Brake Disc Rotors
2 new boxed discs, never installed. $50 for the pair

- - ATE Front Power Disc Slotted Rotors
2 new, in the box discs, never installed. $70 for the pair

- - Airbox - 2 of them
Removed when I added K&N intakes. Free to a good home.

- - Front sway bar
A pull, in good condition with no evident problems. $40

- - Front Radiator aux fan
Pulled from the '92, direct wire. Good shape, worked fine. $25

I'm located in New Orleans, and happy to ship if you pay the shipping.
Alternatively, I'd cut a mean deal for anyone that would take all of the
above. Drop me a line.
Thanks,

Drew Mouton