FS: Open Trailer

Selling my steel open trailer, details below:

*  18' Kaufman purchased new in April '01
*  Dual axle with electric brakes on both axles (3500lb axles)
*  GTWR 7000lbs
*  32" beavertail w/twin 60" ramps (ramps store underneath with provisions
for locks, pins provided)
*  Solid diamond plate deck with 4 d-ring tie downs
*  Breakaway kit
*  15" wheels
*  2 5/16" coupler
*  Fenders are not removable but my doors clear with a few inches to
spare...most should.

Tows very well, solid trailer.  Currently I haul my JS E30 M3 along with
gear and extra wheels....total of about 3500lbs on the trailer....very nice
riding, very stable with excellent brakes.  This trailer was used for about
10 events, maybe a total of 10k miles max, probably more like 6-8k.  As can
be expected, the tires are like new.  Price is $1550.00, I'm located near
Detroit, MI.  Email or phone with questions:  jack@domain.elided,
734.717.8452.  For pics see:  http://www.skumwerks.net/pages/trailer.htm.