RE:Dinan and X-5

Brian,
the warranty is 'kind' of voided, but Dinan will repair anything the mods
might have affected the car. Ask in WRITING, or see a copy of Dinan's
warranty. Usuaaly the BMW dealer that installed the kit, will service the
car without any problems.

I added the Stage I Dinan chip ( software) at Long Beach,CA BMW and the
rep told me that they will service the car for any problems related to the
upgrade. Crevier BMW in Santa Ana, CA it is a full authorized Dinan
dealer.

The cars does drive better and feel the extra HP -- I never Dyno the car.
I also noticed better -- not much -- fuel savings.

http://www.dinanbmw.com/default.htm

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
(714) 504-6870 Cell