Re: Lot's of E30 parts for sale

I have way too many parts cars lying around.  I have nearly perfect black
"is" seats, a black convertible top (factory BMW, not an aftermarket)that is
also nearly perfect.  I have three on board computers complete with wiring
harness and turn signal stalk. Someone buy these good parts from me or they
will go to e-bay (which I do not want to do!)  Let me know....

All of the parts cars are E30's  A convertible, two 325iS, and several 325i
and e models....

- --
Kirk A. Gilchrist
EURO-WERKS / Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo Service and Repair
8 South Highland St. / Winchester, KY 40391 / 859-745-0125
eurowerks@domain.elided / www.euromajic.com

End of bmw-digest V9 #2179