Alpine CD changer...parts?

  Can anyone recommend a source for Alpine CD changer
parts?The door on mine was broken off by PO.(92 535i).
The hinge for the door is molded to the face plate...
and this is broken,too.So,I need both door and face plate.
The one dealer I spoke to (Boulder) said it would be a
flat rate of $175 to repair the damage...seems high for
2 small molded plastic parts.I also need the magazine.
  Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

=====
Dennis Hargrave, Frederick,Colorado ,USA
 92 BMW 535i
 76 Chevrolet 3/4 ton pickup
 80 Motoguzzi CX100 Lemans (partial restoration)
 65 BSA Thunderbolt Rocket (Restored)
 47 Indian Chief (good running original)
    VME member #00001506
http://sbc.yahoo.com