Re: Gasoline Smell

Assuming you checked the gasket at the in-tank fuel pump assembly, I'd look
for porous hoses. Is the smell strongest near the engine? I found a wet hose
at the fuel rail just after shutdown; half an hour later and there was no
sign of a leak (the gas had evaporated) and the hose looked fine.

Hope the fix is that easy!

Russ Maki
Ixonia, Wis.