Re: Factory CD service

Rick,

I have a 93 325i w/a factory Alpine changer.  Didn't have your particular
problem but had a problem w/discs changing and the unit wasn't hard to work
on.  Just have to keep track of the different screws and where they go (very
few were the same.)

Also helps to have a second set of hands when you put it back together to get
the mechanism and internal rubber shock mounts in the right place.

co.