Re: bmw-digest V9 #2172

Ron,
The absolute best source of (incredibly thorough) information on this
topic was compiled by Chris Graff on the M535i SIG website:
http://m535i.org/officers/ra/frame.html  ,
then go to: E28 FAQ & Technical Articles
and scroll down to:  Brakes and "What are bolt on BMW upgrade"

Basicly the answer is that all of the E32 brakes will bolt on, make sure
you get the caliper carriers too.  But read carefully through the
information, because the popular "750 fronts" work great, I've done
that, but the 750 rears have something that does not fit, you need 540
parts instead.  Join the SIG, it's very helpful and informative.

Steve Poland
'88 535is
Portland, OR