Oil/flied changes.

Folks,

I haven't driven my 98 M3 sedan much lately. Since Nov '01 I have put
only 4k miles. I had an oil change in nov '01 with synth oil. I have some
questions.

1- Do I need to change the oil every six months regardless of the miliage ?
2- What is the recommended interval change for synth oil ?
3- Do I have to change my brake fluid every two years ?
4- what happens if I change the brake fluid it later ?

I usually change my oil when that car says oil change. I also change it
when there are only two green leds left.

Commnents ?

- -Ed