95 M3 A/C and brake sensor question

Hello all:
Couple questions,
I had the radiator replaced on my 95 M3 along with the belts after the
hose/neck broke off; when i got the car back it was still cool outside so i
did not think to test the a/c but recently when it got hot i turned it on
and it's just blowing out hot air. i spoke to the mechanic who installed the
radiator and he said it might be a loose a/c belt. now before i took it in
it would blow out cool air it wasn't cold as it should be but at least it
was coming out cool and now it's blowing hot air. what could be the culprit
on this?

I just replaced the brakes and rotors on my 95 M3(brembo/pbr) with the help
of a couple friends. I did not get both sensors i just received one but i am
waiting for the other. do i have to take the caliper off again to replace
the sensor or just the wheel and how do i get to the connector for the
sensor?

thanks,
Paul '95///M3