Beware of Salesco

I have never commented on a merchant, good or bad, on the digest and I
understand problems usually don't get solved here but I just feel compelled to
warn fellow BMW drivers after more than 4 months of struggle with a company
called Salesco in San Dimas, CA. I'm not going to get into the details but the
short story is that I order a set of wheel+tire package from them back in Feb.
When they were delivered 3 out of 4 had scuff marks on the rims. They refused
to exchange and tried to impose a 50% restocking fee, which was not in line
with their published policy, if I decide to return. Every time I tried to get
a hold of anyone over the phone I'd have to spend 20 - 30 mins holding and
getting transferred through half a dozen people. Calls and emails were never
returned. I'm now going through my card issuing bank to dispute this charge
and it doesn't look like it's going to be resolved any time soon. I don't
think anyone who is willing to spend good money on a set of wheels deserves to
go through what I had. This is a bunch of thieves running Salesco - stay away
from them.