FS: 87 535 5 speed

After 4 enjoyable years my 535 5 speed is for sale.  87 with 192K miles in my family since new. The car is dolphin gray with a black interior.  The car has 16x7.5 Borbet Wheels w/205/55 YOKO v rated avids. 7series (E32 front brakes)  Racing Dynamics springs, new bilsteins HD last year, BMP front strut brace.  I installed the 1st new clutch at 175K.   New exhuast.  New rear rotors.  Full front suspension rebuild 10K ago.  The car is tight, reliable, good looking and fun to drive, does not burn oil, good 2nd gear syncro. Nice interior.  The car has at least another 100K of life left. .  Original Sticker and a new pair of tires (matching YOKOs) included. Asking 3900. Needs an A/C compressor. Also have new sway bars and a redone head avialable for a few extra $.

David Alexander
Riverside, IL (Chicago area)
630.655.3535 office
708.442.8051 home