Window Tint

Im thinking of getting my cars windows tinted.  My only issue with this
is what will it look like?  I prefer to not have any tint at all, but
its been sooo hot lately, and the rear top carpet area under the rear
window is purple now, not black.

Does anyone have any pictures of a White E36 M3 or just white E36 with
tint?  I'm trying to decide what I want.  Maybe a lesser % but even all
around the car (drivers, pass, and all rear?)  or just the rear 3
windows?  I dunno ;)  Links to pictures appreciated :-)

I also need suggestions on where to go.  Does anyone live in the Coastal
Orange County  (LA) area and have any suggestions?  I'd like something
with a warranty of some kind, and somewhere reputable.

Let me know!
- -Mike