LSC DE at MSR July 20/21

FYI:

"Mainini, Robert W." <Robert.Mainini@domain.elided> wrote:
Hey guys,

Most of you already know, but some of you may not.  The Lone Star Chapter
here in Dallas is putting on a DE at MSR July 20/21.  The entry fee is
$210.
Intermediate and Novice are full, but Advanced is wide open. I am counting
on the members of this mail list to get the advanced group filled up. If
you
haven't sent in your DE app. please do so soon.  If you know anyone else
that is interested in running advanced please let them know.  BMW club
membership is NOT a prerequisite.  If you are interested please go here and
fill out the DE application: http://www.lscbmwcca.org/motorsports/index.htm

In addition to the DE, there will be a club race. We anticipate a minimum
of
20 racers, 7-8 of which are on this list.

Thanks fellas,

Bob Mainini