E30 Brake ABS light comes on and off

All:
My 86 E30 has the ABS light come on when first driven in the morning. Upon
warming up it goes away and I feel the brake system pulsing just before
coming to a complete stop. I replaced the brake lines with SS lines, new
rotors, pads and rebuilt calipers. I did accidentally let all the fluid out
of the brake lines from the reservoir. I refilled and pressure bled the
system but did not use 24-26psi as recommended, I used 15-20 psi.
The brakes work well but may just a little bit soft. I seek any suggestions.
Brad Purvis

End of bmw-digest V9 #2154