Re: FS: 87 325iS parts/whole car

I just bought a wrecked (hard right side glancing blow) 1987 BMW 325iS 5 speed
car.  The engine is good (161K) as is the 5 speed transmission.  The car has a
good limited slip and the black seats are nearly perfect.  Anyone need any
parts.  The OBC is still there the front and rear spoilers are perfect.

Let me know.....

I would love to sell the whole car to someone, but I am willing to part it
out....

- --
Kirk A. Gilchrist
EURO-WERKS / Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo Service and Repair
8 South Highland St. / Winchester, KY 40391 / 859-745-0125
eurowerks@domain.elided / www.euromajic.com