Re: Air Pumps

>Howard Siegel wrote:
>
>>I am thinking about getting an air pump that plugs in to the
>>cigarette lighter ...
>>Does anyone have any recommendations pro/con for a third
>>party compressor/pump?
>>

>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=43479
>
>At 19.99 it's nearly disposable.  Also guarantees your popularity at
>autocrosses, and in the paddock at driver's schools.
>- --
>Bob Sutterfield

For $20 more you can get one that shuts off automatically at the right pressure.  The auto shutoff lets you do something else while the tire is inflating, which can take a while with the 12V compressors if you are adding more than a few psi.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/_store/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&product_id=1196&category_id=18&CFID=361596&CFTOKEN=99999688

Bill Dieter.