Good Shop in Phoenix? Junk Yard?

Hey guys I need to get some work done on my e30 87
325is. It seems that some thief tried to get into my
trunk. Pried the right side up now it doesn't sit
right, and jammed something in the rear lock cylinder.
Now I can't use the key to open the trunk, or open it
as there is no other release. Leave it to Phoenix to
have the highest car thief and car crime. But anyways
I'm looking for a good shop in the Phoenix area. I'm
going to get my cruise control fixed, and power door
locks as well and put an alarm on it at the same time.
Any got any leads? Also a good BMW junk yard?

Thanks

Kyle Sanchez
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

End of bmw-digest V9 #2149