Re: Air pumps

On Jun 10, 2002, Howard Siegel <hsiegel@domain.elided>  wrote:

 |I am thinking about getting an air pump that plugs in to the
 |cigarette lighter to keep in the car in case of emergencies,
 |but the $150.00 for the M Mobility Package seems a bit steep.
 |Does anyone have any recommendations pro/con for a third
 |party compressor/pump?

This may sound funny, but...

If you get a good bicycle pump (I have a two-way Zefal, for example),
you can inflate car tires with it.  It's some work, but it is a
cheap(er) solution.

And, when you have a flat and your battery dies, you'll be ready to
push start the car!

/greg

- --
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet