administrivia: removing bouncing email addresses

just a quick note: i'm on a short trip away from home (sister's wedding,
short vacation). since i'll be spending some time in rustic parts of
arizona, with sporadic net access (this doubletree in phoenix has inroom
ethernet, but one of the places we're staying up near flagstaff barely has
inroom electricity), i'm being particularly agressive about removing
bouncing email addresses so they don't pile up in my inbox.

this means that folks using accounts like hotmail and yahoo with tightly
regulated quotas would be well advised to keep an eye on their mailbox
sizes over the next week, lest they bounce an email and get yanked the
next time i manage to download my email.

i do have my cell phone with me (number in signature below), but don't use
it unless it's _really important_. i do have two folks checking the server
periodically while i'm gone who can get the root password from me if they
see a serious problem.

thanks,
  richard
  list admin