RE: E36 radio install in E30

I guess it would just be easier going back to ebay and purchasing an E30
radio.  I was hoping it was as simple as rewiring the harness.  It
appears as normal that my local BMW sales shop does not know what they
are doing when it comes to fixing things.  That is one reason I have
found an independent technician to repair all my bimmers.