E36 do dads for sale

I have some various items where I recently traded my gorgeous 328iS for an
American piece of junk.  Anyone interested please email me.

1)  New NGK plugs  (All in the box except one) total of 6 -----------------
$ 20. + shipping;

2) Bentley Manual for 3 series ! !   ! !  !     A little dirty and oily in a
couple of spots but very good overall condition and completely
eadable.  ------------------------ $ 50. + Shipping;

3) Service indicator reset! !   $ 40.  + Shipping;

4) 2 Mann oil filters for 96   328;  $ 5. + shipping;

5) Excellent car cover, "Custom" with fitting for mirrors and only the
corners are elastic filled.  Don't recall brand name but came from Pep Boys
and retailed for like $ 89.  And a very, very good cover for the money.
(This was the 5th cover I bought before I was happy!)   $ 40. + Shipping.

Act now before I send to Ebay.

Richard

RichardCoker@domain.elided