ISSUES: Skin seperation and hot feet!

Hello all,
Have a 93 E36 that the vinyl on the door panel is bubbling off the backing
near the door handle.  I believe I can get behind the skin of the panel
with
some vinyl cement with a syringe of some sort. Does anyone have any
suggestions as to what type of cement to use, or any sources, trim shops
around the North side of Detroit?
Any one else see this?

Air Control Flap?
Also, noticed with the warm weather and recent rain that only hot
air hits my feet.  I believe that this is due to a motor controlling an
air duct flap to re-direct air from fresh or AC to in side the vehicle.
How difficult is it to track down this motor?  Which side of the
core is it located on?  Have Bentley Manual, but drawings are not
clear...   Maybe on its own circuit?  Fuse?  Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Cheney
     '93 325
     '02 X5