Airbag problems

I have a 1996 BMW 318 tds Touring (European), E36, and i'm experiencing some
problems on the car's Airbag light.
I recently had some battery problems and for some reason the airbag light
came on and never went off since then.
Can anyone help me on solving this problem? I'm a DIY BMW owner.
I already read some articles on this subject, but i need to know exactly
where the SRS computer and the SRS Relay are located on the car.
If possible, can anyone tell me the procedure to clean the SRS computer
error codes? Is it a procedure similar to reseting the service inspection
lights?

Thank very much in advance.

Paulo