Sunroofs

What's this purist business about no sunroofs?  If you live where I do -- the
Puget Sound area -- you get about 30 days a year without dense fog, dark
clouds and anything from light drizzle to drenching downpour.  When the rain
stops and the sun actually pokes its head out of the clouds, tops come off of
convertibles, women wear halter tops and sundresses, and sunroofs are flung
open, whether its freezing outside or not.

I've got a 2002 that has, you betcha, a sunroof.  Sure, it leaks a bit, but
so do the doors and windows, so who cares?  When dear old Mr. U.V. Ray  D.
Aytion comes out to play, de roof is open.  The M3 also has a roof, and it is
also open whenever the rain lets up.  Our new 325iT babymobile will come with
a sunroof, and no apology is necessary.  You wanna save weight, go on a diet.

David M. Jacobi
chambolle@domain.elided
'95 M3 bright red
'76 2002 verona
'02 325iT titanium silver (still in the oven, 6 June due date)