negotiation on Euro delivery?

Hello again,
We're considering getting a Euro delivery 325iT. The MSRP is quite a bit
cheaper than the US delivery. Also, is it common to negotiate further on
that price, or do the dealers pretty much stick to the MSRP on EU delivery?
I'm in San Jose CA, which is not a great place to get a good deal on a BMW
in general - so this factor may influence the answer as well.

Also, what happens if you have some kind of personal emergency and can't
make the trip? The dealer that we spoke to said that the order was
cancelable up to 45 days before delivery, but after that is non-cancelable.
He did not have a good answer as to what would happen after that. But it
must happen sometimes that a person gets sick or whatever and cannot make
the trip? So what happens then? Does the car get sold as a used car in
Germany, or can it be shipped to the US at regular price, or what?

Thanks
Greg
g_steinke@domain.elided