bmw 530 airbag misfire

While driving 40 mph on a smooth and clear road my drivers airbag deployed,
causing me to swerve to the left hitting a curb.  The left front tire
deflated and the rim cracked smashing the suspension into the concrete.
11,000 in damage, not a scratch to the body.  BMW refused responsibility
after the engineers looked at it, they say a rock must have hit a sensor.
After i had it repaired by allstate, they offered to pay the $500 deductible
if they could take the sensors and if i would sign a release, i refused. If
any one out there can help get my car replaced i would appreciate it, i loved
this car before this happened.
2001 530/5spd