Radiators & parts, page 2

 I have found excellent prices and fantastic service from the folks at
EuroWeb Parts ( eurowebparts.com ). Several radiator choices in this
instance at very nice prices. I have had incredible delivery time to my home
in the SF Bay Area. Now, if only they were advertisers on the list......

Ken Lawyer
'94 325is Boston Green w/sports pkg (and so far, an original radiator @ 74K)
San Jose, CA

Subject: E36 radiator woes