FS:E28 M5

I'll probably regret it but I have to let my baby go! Not one smoker, nor
child bearing milk shakes has ever stained this beauty! Definitely pampered,
always garaged and one of the nicer M5s you'll find! No track abuse nor
fender bender has detracted from its pristine condition! I would like to see
my baby go to an attentive and caring owner, as she deserves the good life
she's become so accustomed to!

I'm asking $17.5 or best offer. See complete details and pics at
http://hobbystage.net/bmwm5/88m5/.