What to do with my TSW wheels

My 16", 4x100 lug TSW Blades have all been diagnosed as bent/out of round.
Not grossly, but enough to cause vibrations at highway speeds. I've been
quoted for $100/each to fix, but should I bother paying that to just have
them get dinged up again? The alloy is too soft for city roads. So are my
wheels worthless? Are they still valuable to someone else for track use? I'd
like to at least get some form of reimbursement from them to help me get new
wheels. Advice? Insight? I'm in the Boston area.

MMH
'87 325is
'87 325i 4/dr
'83 R80RT