<FS> E30 M3, great condition!

Folks, I'm forwarding this note from friend of mine who is selling his M3.
This car is very nice indeed, well maintained.  In fact, I've done some of
the maintenance on it.  ; )  Nick lives in the Detroit area near me so I can
snap photos of it if someone is interested but PLEASE email him directly
with questions!  Thanks!

Jack Money

********************
> 1988 M3 VIN #WBSAK0302J2198041
>
> White/Black interior.  Excellent inside and out (really!). 75K miles.
> Extremely well maintained, stored winters.  Redline throughout. Custom
Dinan
> chip. Oil pan baffle. Stainless brake lines. Many new bushings and mounts
in
> past year, including subframe bushings.  Korman upgraded (50%)
differential.
> Short shift. Bilstein sports, Suspension Techniques swaybars (new
bushings)
> and springs.  Koseis (perfect) with Dunlops (rather worn) and OEM wheels
(not
> so perfect) with Yoko 032s (excellent). Valentine One concealed display
> module wired into car (used Valentine One available separately). Includes
> shop manual. $15,500 OBO.  NLPHD@domain.elided or 248-224-9003.
>
> Nick

End of bmw-digest V9 #2098