Questions related to 2000 323Ci

Hi All -

Just picked up a new-to-me 2000 323Ci last Thursday, overall, very happy
with the car, although it having to get used to the extreme refinement,
which takes a bit of the "edge" of the car over my past E21, E30s, & E36s.

Couple of questions that I'm hoping someone out there can help me with:

1) In 2000 a mid-production year change was made to tilt the passengers side
mirror towards the ground when the car is in reverse if the mirror switch is
in the left position. This aids in parking and avoiding wheel rash. My car
is an earlier production 2000 car and does not have this feature.  Does
anyone know of any way to get this through some sort of software upgrade at
the dealer - (I'm assuming this this is likely a software thing)?  There are
some postings on the net that say you have to have electric seats for this
to work, and I do have electric seats.

2) Where can I find a comprehensive list of TSBs / recalls for my particular
car.  The dealer said they did everything before I got it, but I would like
to see for myself what these issues are/where, etc.

3) Key vs. Car memory - Where can I find a comprehensive list of the key/car
programmable memory options?  There were a few things that I mentioned to
the dealer that I knew about, but it's not going in until next week for it,
so I'd like to see what the full range of choices are.

4) CBT-8000 Integrated Motorola Cell phone - I'm emailing for Toronto,
Ontario, Canada.  My wife and I share 1 car, (we're getting her Ti ready to
go this week). She's in sales and always on her cell phone.  She prefers not
to use the phone while driving, but does have to take/make a call every now
and again if traffic is bad/running late, etc. I would really like to
consider the integrated Motorola phone for the car which integrates nicely,
and would let her scroll through her address book without taking her hands
off of the wheel.  It's almost $3,000 from any of the dealers here in
Toronto, which is hard to swallow (eg. CRAZY priced).  Does anyone have a
line where these could be purchased for less $?  Any aftermarket or Motorola
add-ons to let you integrate with the car for less $?  Anyone from Toronto
convince Bell Mobility or Rogers to subsidize the BMW phone like the
subsidize the regular phones you buy from them?

Please email me directly if you can help with any of the above -

Happy motoring,

Scott Shortt
scottshortt@domain.elided

2000 323Ci (red, I love red)