E30 Roller Available, Rolla Missouri

I have the remains of an 86 325es, looking for someone to buy it for parts.

This was my baby until it and I took a dive off of a small bridge
during an ice storm.  Car can come with as little or as much as you
want, minus the motor and the front seats.  Price is negotiable and
will depend on how many parts you want included.  All systems were
working very well at time of accident, I had just got it all right.
Pictures are available on request.  I just don't have the space to
store this thing.

- -Front End Damage:  Radiator support crushed, front bumper
re-arranged, both fenders bent up pretty well.  Hood is fine.
Otherwise car is in perfect condition.  Brand new paint on all body
panels.

Thanks all,
Robert Phelan
- --