From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
PAOLO AMBROGIO
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 11:56 AM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: [E36] Sunroof

'92 318is; paid for; real estate costs in So. Cal.

The sunroof liner quit retracting with the sunroof.  When closed the
liner is free to slide along its guide rails. When open it does retract
with the sunroof.

I searched the B'em lists and found no help.

TIA,

Paolo Sant'Ambrogio
Santa Monica, CA
318 is