RE: e30 wheel/tire question

Monty,

It sounds like the TSW's are the wrong offset.  No spacers are required if
the offset is correct.  I have 16" TSW Stealth wheels on my '87 325iS with
205/50 tires and there is no rubbing.  I could even fit 215's without
rubbing.  I don't know what the correct offset is but if you don't get the
answer here try the E30 Digest at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E30.

Regards,

Daniel L. Lowe
BMWCCA #93878