Three cheers for BMW-Digest, Paul Schnettler and Douglas Max...

If it wasn't for the Digest and Paul's post on buying a refurb'd
Blaupunkt from Midwest Electronics and installing it himself, I would
not now be enjoying the mellow tones of a CD in my 1988 528e at an
ultimate cost of $77 and 60-90 minutes' time.  You really don't need a
connection kit, just the wiring color codes and some tap splices and
snap connectors.  But mostly, the encouragement of fellow enthusiasts.

Thanks also to Doug Max for the Bars Leaks suggestion on the leaky
heater core.

Tom Borden

THOMAS BORDEN  |  CONSULTANT
P.R. & MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS