Back from Road trip

Hello again everyone,
Thank you to everyone who replied on good places to drive for the Grand
Canyon road trip.  Arizona is just unbelievable.  The road from Flagstaff to
Sedona was amazing.  The first time through I ended up behind a new Porsche
boxer being driven by someone who new what twisties are for :-)))).  On the
way out of the grand canyon we headed out the "desert view" exit and took
some beautiful roads out through the desert on the way back to I-40.  Next
time we're going to try to make a 4-5 day camping expedition out of it and
hike all the way into the Grand Canyon, down to the river.  We'll see how it
goes.
With the radar detector we were able to borrow, we were able to set the
cruise control in the low triple digits and just sail through most of the
long straight roads on the way back to central Texas.
Thanks again,
Jake Hahn
87 Alfa Spider
87 BMW 325i
89 BMW 325i (parts car, email for needed parts)