re: tires and wheels

I have been pondering this topic lately, too. I have 15" wheels on my 325es on
my second set of 205/55 Dunlop sp 8000 tires,the size that's stock e30 M3, and
I like it. Two of the wheels have been straightened and repainted, so I looked
into what is available and there are several 15x7 wheels at Tirerack for the
e30. I found replica Alpina wheels that I would get if they came in something
other than 17". I think racers use 225/45/15" tires on e30's so 15" is just
fine for me.

Greg Foy
'86 325es, '90
535i