It's too stiff!!!!!

Now that I got all of your attention, it's my clutch
pedal I'm talking about on my 95 325i with 135k.  I
changed the clutch master and slave cylinders and my
clutch pedal is SUPER stiff.  It will hardly budge.  I
was trying to press it down slowly and I ended up
braking the plastic pin that holds the spring on. :-(
So what the heck is wrong?  I bled the system around
three times and I'm pretty sure I got all the air out.
 I didn't have any problems before I changed the
cylinders with the clutch being too stiff and I
changed the slave only cause I had to change the
master.  The master was giving me problems but not
getting stiff on me.  Any help would be VERY
appreciated.  Thanks.

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3 mflrd, crippled!
L.A. BMWCCA
http://sports.yahoo.com/

End of bmw-digest V9 #2080