E23 Wheel recommendation

I'm finally going to switch over to the standard size wheels, the metrics are
just getting to darn rare and expensive.  I've got an old seven series, and I
was just wondering what ya'll have done with the swap.  I looked on tirerack
and found a bunch of things I liked.  Is the borbet stuff any good?  Is there
any special reason I should go up to 16 instead of 15, rather than looks of
course.

                                                                       Kevin
                                                                      86  E23