Re: good shop in San Jose..

Since we are giving recommendations for shops in the SF Bay area, here is mine:
MotorSpeed West - behind the San Jose airport, 408-727-6631.  It is owned and
operated by two brothers and they have about 5 mechanics working for them - the
brothers are mechanics themselves also.  They only work on BMWs, Volvos and
Mercedes - and they really know their stuff.  I've been using them for the past
four years.  The only issue is that they are sooo busy - but they try and
accommodate everyone.

Persi