improper tow..

I ve been a tower for a while now as a part time afterschool job.. no driver
in there right mind would J hook a bimmer from an arm.. hey.. we sure as hell
do it to teh Jap cars.. but every tower respects the german makes.. besides..
german cars have all teh cool tow points for us to use our toys on.. well
thats just me though.. i am sure some ass' out there would j hook a bimmer by
the arm.. and yes u would get that thunk.. ask me how i know.. hehe

 take care