Re: e36 with e46 front end on ebay

I wouldn't be suprised if this vehicle was built with hot parts........

The front end of a 2000 e46....is got to be rather more expensive than the same
parts in an e36.

There got to be a bunch of fasterners missing in the conversion........and
other incompatibilities,
makes such a car only attractive to teenagers.

It makes no sense to me.........unless the "chicken head on a cow " thing
is exciting.

Henri